1) Where are you from and where did you attend undergrad?
I was born in Tucson and raised here in Phoenix. I attended ASU for undergrad, so I am a Double Devil.
2) What brought you to law school and what do you want to do with your degree?
The unique opportunity to assist others during important times in their lives brought me to law school. After graduation, I plan to practice labor and employment law.
3) Family life/hobbies/activities outside of school?
Outside of school, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, as well as attending any sporting event I can get my hands on tickets to.
4) What was your favorite memory of 1L year?
Barrister’s Ball this past spring was a lot of fun with great people.
5) Tell us something about yourself that we otherwise wouldn’t guess.
I am an only child.