1) Where are you from and where did you attend undergrad?
I’m from Ohio, and I went to Ohio Valley University to play basketball.
2) What brought you to law school and what do you want to do with your degree?
Help people, solve problems, eradicate mosquitoes.
3) Family life/hobbies/activities outside of school?
Sports fanatic, hiking, laughing, traveling, loving life.
4) What was your favorite memory of 1L year?
Easy one: going to Jerry’s World to watch The Ohio State University win the National Championship in the first ever College Football Playoff. Distant 2nd/honorable mention: discovering Oregano’s pizookie.
5) Tell us something about yourself that we otherwise wouldn’t guess.
I went backpacking for a year, played guitar in a heavy rock band for a while, and once parallel parked a train. Well, two out of three.